Beginning in 2018-2019, an overall 5-star rating will be determined by setting standards for low to high performance on six indicators. These indicators will also determine if a school is considered as Comprehensive Support and Improvement (CSI) or Targeted Support and Improvement (TSI).
· Proficiency and Separate Academic
· Growth – Elementary and Middle School
· Graduation Rate – High School
· Transition Readiness – High School
· 2018-2019 Accountability Reporting and Spring 2020 Testing
· Quality of School Climate and Safety (Coming in 2019-2020)
Achievement Gap, though not an indicator, will be used to reduce a 4 or 5 star rating by one star, if significant achievement gaps are found in schools or districts.