Agenda for Oct 2021
- Preliminary results and major themes of the SY 2021-2022 Digital Readiness survey submitted by all 171 districts.
- KY K-12 Computer Science Plan. The 9 policies.
- Data systems update (e.g., The Council on Postsecondary Education (CPE), Kentucky public universities and the Department of Education are encouraging districts to help promote college-going by reaching out to students and families directly through Infinite Campus messaging services)
- Cybersecurity. KY K-12 Cybersecurity awareness training from 2-3:30 pm on Oct 21st.
- Upcoming KETS offers of Financial Assistance. Leases over $100K.
- Update on some of the major technology enabled initiatives (Active Directory).
- Update on eSports.
- Other topics districts or OET leaders want to discuss or quick updates on.
District Technology Leaders Webcast_101921