- Interim Commissioner Kevin C. Brown will provide some updates re: COVID-19 response and support.
- Gretta Hylton, KDE Office of Special Education and Early Learning (OSEEL) will talk briefly about providing a free, appropriate public education (FAPE) during COVID-19.
- Sylvia Starkey, OSEEL’s Division of IDEA Monitoring and Results will discuss frequently asked questions regarding compliance measures.
- Veronica Sullivan, OSEEL’s Division of IDEA Implementation and Preschool will discuss instructional tools and resources being developed by KDE’s special education cooperatives.
- Kevin Stull, OSEEL’s Division of State Schools will share examples of how NTI is being implemented at KSB and KSD.