Agenda for June 2022
- As required by regulation, each August, we identify the federal, state and local funds available to address the annual 2018-2024 KETS Master Plan needs. This will be presented to KY K-12 district CIOs/EdTech Leaders in July and to the KY Board of Education (KBE) in August.
- The anticipated KETS financial offers of assistance to districts for SY 2022-2023. This will be listed in what is presented to the KBE in August.
- Upcoming proposed regulation on KY K-12 full time enrolled virtual and remote learning was discussed in the May KBE meeting and will be presented to the KBE in August.
- By regulation, the annual KY K-12 Cybersecurity Healthcheck is due to be done by KDE the agency and all 171 districts NLT the end of August. Please use as an opportunity to educate your Supt and board.
- RFP is close to being released for KY K-12 Internet service for KDE the agency organizations and all 171 school districts.
- Annual KY K-12 EdTech Vendor Partner meeting is on July 13th.
- Farewell to one of the best Kentucky Education Technology System (KETS) ambassadors and impactful staff members that we’ve ever had in the Office of Education Technology (OET), Andy Liaupsin.